Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm gonna be on the TV Guide Channel!

I am going to be appearing on the TV Guide Channel for the next few weeks for a special segment called “Idols: Where Are They Now Special.”

You can catch me at the following times:

February 26th at 11:00pm ET/PT Friday
February 27th at 2:00pm ET/PT
Friday, February 27th at 6:00pm ET/PT
Friday, February 27th at 10:00pm ET/PT
Saturday, February 28th at 1:00pm ET/PT
Saturday, February 28th at 4:00pm ET/PT
Saturday, February 28th at 8:00pm ET/PT
Sunday, March 1st at 3:00pm ET/PT
Sunday, March 1st at 1:00am ET/PT
Wednesday, March 4th at 7:00pm ET/PT
Saturday, March 7th at 1:00pm ET/PT
Saturday, March 7th at 4:00pm ET/PT
Saturday, March 7th at 9:00pm ET/PT

**Satellite providers air TV Guide Network in Eastern time nationwide.


This is a great place to catch up on all the latest Idol news for past seasons. And don't forget to e-mail me at staceypro@yahoo.com!

2 comments:

  1. I have already seen you, Phil.:-). They actually showed you this past weekend. I came across the show and realized it was new on Sat. 2/20. The previous one was hosted by Sanjaya. I was happy to see you! Thanks for posting the schedule, though, as it will help your Philnatics look out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your yesterday, Phil. I enjoyed your interview very much and will be watching it again.

    ReplyDelete

I've open this up so anyone can comment. Please be respectful and NO profanity. My nieces and nephews along with the kids I work with at church will be reading this!